SENIOR ALL-STAR NORTH/SOUTH GIRLS: Click on this link: www.icgsa.org . The Senior Girls All-Stars are done through the ICGSA. Click on “Sports” and “Tennis” to find the nomination form.
SENIOR ALL-STAR NORTH/SOUTH BOYS:
Nominate your senior boys tennis players to play in the 10th Annual Senior Boys All-Star Tennis Classic to be held tentatively at Community Sports and Wellness (Community Sports & Wellness, 395 S Heritage Way, Pendleton, IN 46064 on Saturday, November 13th from 10:30am-4:30pm. Carefully read the following information before filling out this form at the bottom.
- The tennis coach must be a current member of IHSTeCA to nominate a player, and nominations can only come from the player’s high school coach. Coach’s membership may accompanynomination form. Include membership payment with coach’s form www.ihsteca.com
- All information must be digitally sent or it will not be accepted.
- Coaches of the tennis classic will be the IHSTeCA tennis coaches from across Indiana.
- Each of the 4 regions will select 9 players. Each player will play 3 rounds of tennis.
- Information will be from the high school seasons only. Information about wins and losses during this season is vitally important to proper selection. Other information, such as GPA,SAT/ACT scores, community involvement, past accomplishments, and attitude, will be used in selecting the teams. Coaches and players will be notified by phone or e-mail for selection to All-Star team.\
- Nominations are for SENIOR varsity players only, singles and/or doubles.
- The $25.00 registration fee PER PLAYER will be sent following selection to the team or paid at the door of the event.
- Questions can be sent to Scott Yarbrough: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ALL NOMINATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN Monday, October 2nd!!!!!
NO MORE NOMINATIONS FOR THE 2021 SENIOR ALL-STAR TEAM WILL BE SELECTED AFTER OCTOBER 2nd!!!