Carefully read the instructions before filling out this nomination form.
- Only designated VARSITY tennis coaches may nominate.
- Only high school results/information from this season will be considered.
- (NO USTA TOURNAMENT INFORMATION OR RANKING information considered)
- Coaches MUST provide a complete listing of the nominee’s 2020 record on the PLAYER RECORD FORM. Due Monday, October 12th.
- PLEASE SUBMIT EARLIER THAN October 12th IF AT ALL POSSIBLE, ESPECIALLY IF YOUR PLAYERS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED IN SECTIONAL OR REGIONAL
- Forms must be sent to your District Meeting Chairmen in advance or must be brought to the District Meeting (However you must still fill out online to receive a certificate) on Wednesday, October 14th.
- Forms must be completely filled out and turned in before the meeting begins.
- A player may be nominated for either singles or doubles, not both.
- Please fill in ALL boxes to ensure that any awards are delivered to the correct person.
Visit our Criteria for Postseason Awards page for more information on how All-District and All-State Awards are determined.
If you miss the deadline. You will have to bring a completed player record sheet to the district meeting and give it to the District Chair to get your player on the nomination agenda.
(REVISED: Fall 2020)