- All players who are to earn varsity awards this season on your team MUST be included.
- Players GPA must be a cumulative GPA throughout high school.
- All GPA’s must be converted to a Non-Weighted 4.00 scale
- Any grade entered above a 4.0 is weighted and would make your team ineligible.
- A minimum of 3.6 on a 4.0 weighted scale to be eligible
- Nominating coach must be a member of the IHSTeCA (you can join now!)
- All criteria listed on the application must be met to be nominated.
- Boys Season: Freshmen who are varsity eligible must be listed but will not be calculated in GPA because they do not have an official semester GPA yet.
Visit our Criteria for Postseason Awards page for more information on how All-District and All-State Awards are determined.
Application Deadline: October 4th, 2019
(NO FORMS WILL BE SELECTED AFTER THIS DATE FOR BOYS 2019 FALL SEASON)
Please note that the certificate will be sent to the coach.