Thank you for all those who nominated players for this award. Award winners will be announced soon.
- Players who earn a varsity awards and who may play in the post season MUST be included.
- Players GPA must be a cumulative GPA throughout high school.
- All GPA’s must be converted to a Non-Weighted 4.00 scale
- Any grade entered above a 4.0 is weighted and would make your team ineligible.
- A minimum of cumulative 3.6 on a 4.0 non-weighted scale to be eligible
- Add all nominated GPA’s and then divide by number of players nominated
- Nominating coach must be a member of the IHSTeCA (you can join now!)
- All criteria listed on the application must be met to be nominated.
- Boys Season: Freshmen who are varsity eligible must be listed but will not be calculated in GPA because they do not have an official semester GPA yet.
Visit our Criteria for Postseason Awards page for more information on how All-District and All-State Awards are determined.
Application Deadline: October 1st, 2021
(NO FORMS WILL BE SELECTED AFTER THIS DATE FOR BOYS 2021 FALL SEASON)
Please note that the certificate will be sent to the coach.