All players nominated will earn a “rating” based on a formula of grade-point average and standardized test scores. All players who meet or exceed a pre-determined index will earn Academic All-State recognition. All other nominees who meet the minimum criteria will receive honorable mention. This list will be announced at the team state finals.
- Player must be a senior.
- Minimum GPA of 3.6 on a 4.0 scale or its equivalent.
- Minimum SAT 1100 or ACT 24. NOTE: For the 2400-point SAT test, minimum is 1650.
- Player must be a varsity participant in a minimum of 50% of contests.
- Varsity record must be reported below.
- Transcript must be provided with this application.
- Nomination form must be signed digitally by Coach or Principal.
- Nominating coach must be a member of the IHSTeCA (you can join now!)
- All criteria listed on the application must be met to be nominated.
Visit our Criteria for Postseason Awards page for more information on how All-District and All-State Awards are determined.
Application Deadline: May 18th, 2018
(NO FORMS WILL BE SELECTED AFTER THIS DATE for GIRLS 2018 SPRING SEASON)
Please note that the certificate will be sent to the coach.