All players nominated will earn a “rating” based on a formula of grade-point average and standardized test scores. All players who meet or exceed a pre-determined index will earn Academic All-State recognition. All other nominees who meet the minimum criteria will receive honorable mention. This list will be announced at the team state finals.
Criteria (NEW Spring 2020)
- Player must be a senior.
- Minimum GPA of 3.8 on a 4.0 scale.
- Minimum SAT 1280 or ACT 27. NOTE: For the 2400-point SAT test, minimum is 1850.
- Player was projected to play Varsity for 2020.
- Transcript must be provided with this application.
- Nomination form must be signed digitally by Coach or Principal.
- Nominating coach must be a member of the IHSTeCA (you can join now!)
- If all criteria listed on the application are met, the nominee will make the Academic All-State Team.
- There is only one team starting spring 2020 (In the past there was a 1st team and HM).
Visit our Criteria for Postseason Awards page for more information on how All-District and All-State Awards are determined.
Application Deadline: May 22nd, 2020
(NO FORMS WILL BE SELECTED AFTER THIS DATE for GIRLS 2020 SPRING SEASON)
Please note that the certificate will be sent to the coach.