All nominated players who meet or exceed the pre-determined index below will earn Academic All-State recognition. This list will be announced around the team state finals.
- Player must be a senior.
- Minimum GPA of 3.8 on a 4.0 scale.
- Minimum SAT 1280 or ACT 27. NOTE: For the 2400-point SAT test, minimum is 1850.
This criteria is in effect for fall 2020. It will not be waived.
- Player must be a varsity participant in a minimum of 50% of contests.
- Varsity record must be reported below.
- Transcript must be provided with this application.
- Nomination form should be signed digitally by Coach or Principal.
- Nominating coach must be a member of the IHSTeCA (you can join now!)
- If all criteria listed on the application are met, the nominee will make the Academic All-State Team.
- There is only one team starting spring 2020 (In the past there was a 1st team and HM).
Visit our Criteria for Postseason Awards page for more information on how All-District and All-State Awards are determined.
Application Deadline: November 6th, 2020
(NO FORMS WILL BE SELECTED AFTER THIS DATE for BOYS 2020 FALL SEASON)
Please note that the certificate will be sent to the coach.