2012 IHSTeCA SENIOR BOYS ALL- STAR TENNIS CLASSIC
Nominate your senior players to play in the 2nd Annual Senior Boys All-Star Tennis Classic to be held at Depauw University on Saturday, October 27th from 10:00am-4:30pm. Carefully read the following information before filling out this form. This is NOT an All-State Team application form. The nomination forms can be e- mailed to Mike Bostic at email@example.com, mailed to 70 West Admiral Way Carmel, IN 46032, or faxed to (317)571-4031
*******Nominations due by September 25th, 2012.*******
PRINT NEATLY OR TYPE INFORMATION
SENIOR PLAYER’S NAME: AGE:
PLAYER’S DATE OF BIRTH: SCHOOL:
PLAYER’S PARENT’S E-MAIL: PLAYER’S HOME PHONE:
Player’s T-shirt Size: (check one) SMALL MED LARGE X-LARGE
COACH’S HOME PHONE: COACH’S CELL PHONE:
SCHOOL PHONE: SCHOOL FAX:
Entry Fee if Selected: $25.00 (Check Payable to IHSTeCA, please send after selection notification or bring day of the event)
Tennis Coach IHSTeCA Member:
YES NO (Membership Enclosed with Nomination, forms can be download at www.ihsteca.com)
REGION (Please check the region in which your school resdies)
NORTHEAST (all schools north of I-70 and east of SR-31)
NORTHWEST (all schools north of SR-36 and west of SR-31)
SOUTHEAST (all schools south of I-70 and east of IN-135)
SOUTHWEST (all schools south of SR-36 and west of IN-135)
Player Pledge: If selected to the All-Star Tennis team I will commit to play on Saturday, October 30th from 10:00
AM until the end of the program. I understand that if I deny this recognition and do not play in the tournament I will not be named to the All-Star Tennis Team. I agree to notify the committee by October 1st if I choose to accept this honor.
Player’s Signature: Date:
Coach’s Pledge: I agree to notify the tennis committee by October 1st if my player accepts the honor of playing on the All-Star Tennis Team. I certify that I am a member of IHSTeCA (or my membership is enclosed with this nomination form).
Coach’s Signature: Date:
• The tennis coach must be a current member of IHSTeCA to nominate a player, and nominations can only come from the player’s high school coach. Coach’s membership may accompany nomination form. Include membership payment with coach’s form www.ihsteca.com
• All information must be typed or printed neatly or it will not be accepted.
• Coaches of the tennis classic will be the IHSTeCA tennis coaches from across Indiana.
• Reservations, including payment, for the tennis awards luncheon for all other persons attending are to be made by October 10th. Reservation form can be found at www.ihsteca.com
• Each of the 4 regions will select 9 players. Each player will play 3 rounds of tennis.
• Each player will receive a plaque and a ”goodie” bag full of tennis related prizes!
• Information will be from the high school seasons only. Information about wins and losses during this season is vitally important to proper selection. Other information, such as GPA, SAT/ACT scores, community involvement, past accomplishments, and attitude, will be used in selecting the teams. Coaches and players will be notified by phone or e-mail for selection to All-Star team.
• Coaches are required to provide a complete listing, typed or printed neatly, of the nominee’s 2012 tennis season only ON THE BACKSIDE of this form. Include position played, opponent, school, date, and score for each match.
• ALL NOMINATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN SEPTEMBER 25TH!!!!!
If you nominate more than one player, duplicate this form. The tennis committee will e-mail or call your player directly if selected to the team. If no information is given, the school and/or tennis coach will be called and it will be up to the tennis coach to inform their player of the recognition and all deadlines.
• Nominations are for SENIOR varsity players only, singles and/or doubles.
• The $25.00 registration fee PER PLAYER will be sent following selection to the team or paid at the door of the event.
IHSTeCA Player Record Sheet PRINT NEATLY OR TYPE INFORMATION
* Indicate major wins or noteworthy losses with an asterisk
Total Career Record:
Please List Previous Season’s Accomplishments:
Nominee’s Post Secondary Plans:
Other High School and Community Activities:
SENIOR NOMINEE’S NAME GPA: SAT/ACT:
*******NOMINATIONS ARE DUE SEPTEMBER 25TH ******
e‐mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, mail to
Mike Bostic 70 West Admiral Way Carmel, IN 46032, or fax to (317)571‐4031